Welcome to 4bweb.ie-Website Design
And as you browse…
You will notice our use of images that some might say we overuse however, we are well aware of the effect(s) too many and especially large images can have on the loading speed of you site and design accordingly.
e.g. Most websites would indicate a page’s title as say;
whereas we prefer to enhance the page like this:
Today, over 60% of all internet usage is on a mobile/tablet device and such usage is projected to increase nearly sevenfold by 2022.
We put large emphasis on responsive websites ensuring your site’s presence on all devices.
If you are viewing this site on a large screen and would like to see what it looks like on smaller screens
(and don’t know how to do so), here’s what to do:
Click on the resize icon on your device.
Hover over the very right hand side of the reduced screen until double arrows appear then drag to your left.
Don’t forget to resize the screen back again.
What we do…
In consultation with you:
- Register a Domain (Site Name) if you don’t already have one.
- Design a fully functional website.
- Set up SEO
(SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) helps search engines like Google to find and rank your site.)
- Set up Google Analytics
(Reports activity on your site e.g. How many visits you have had, what pages were viewed etc.)
- Check your site weekly for updates.
(Necessary for protection against hackers. )
What you do…
Supply the following information:
- A name for your site if you don’t already have one.
- A colour scheme, 4 to 6 colours in order of preference. See some here
- All contacts, Name, Address, Email etc.
- Images including a description.
- As much text as you can provide.
- Your story, all about you and your business.
(This is for the ABOUT US page and requires a lot of text.)
- Suggestion: Browse Internet for layout ideas.
Government Grants for SMEs are available from your local authority. Read more here »